Ryan Dog Strollers, Outdoor Travel Folding Trolley Dog Cat Universal 4 Wheels Pushchair Puppy Jogger Folding Carrier For Small Medium And Large Disabled Dog Stroller (color 4)
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
Ryan Dog Toilet, Training Dog Loo Simple Style For Small And Medium Dogs Potty Flush Dog Toilet
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct with a Blend of Real Turkey & Venison NATURAL Adult Dry Dog Food (1) 15 lb. Bag, baby adoption in the US, QNMM Pet Stroller,FourWheeled Pet Stroller Folding MultiFunction Large Capacity Cat And Dog Universal FourSeason Pet Bracket Zipper Entrance(Red), foster care adoption, Rae Dunn Artisan Collection By Magenta Mug YOURSRed Letters Dishwasher Safe (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our Red High Power Professional Rechargeable Dog Hair Trimmer Electric Cat Pet LowNoise Safe Hair Shaver Cutting Grooming Clipper (gold). We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- Repashy Super gold goldfish and Koi Gel Food (12oz)
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- RONSHIN Portable Pet Kennel Cat and Dog Travel Carrier Breathable Comfortable Totes Cages (Brown)
- Ruff Ruff and Meow Medium Dog Tank Top, Prince, Black
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- Sami Tree Loose Trail Riding Saddle Brown Faux Leather New
- Sesame Street Sweatshirt (L, bluee)
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- Premewish Cozy 2in1 Pet Cat Shark Bed Puppy Dog Cushion Mat Nesting Rest House Igloo Cave
- Pukido ADP Aquarium Led Lighting for Aquarium 7500K Ultra Thin Aluminum Alloy Lights for Fish Tank Lighting lamp for Aquarium (color 500J US Plug)
- Adoption Therapy
- Purple M 18×18×3CMDog Flying Disc,Nature Rubber Flying Saucer Training Fetch Dog Frisbee Floating Foldable Flyer Dog Chew Toy for Small and Medium Dogs
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- Queenland Pet Clothes for Medium Large Dog Pet Costumes Hoodies Coat Winter Windproof Sweatshirt Warm Down Jacket for Labrador golden Retriever Husky
Ryan Pet Backpack，Pet Out Bag Carrying Bag Shoulder Dog Backpack Space Bag (color Beautiful wood stripe)
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, Ranch supplies Cow Feeding Pot Calf Feeding Kettle Hose Feeding Pot Stainless Steel Pipe Feeding Pot Bag Mail, Red MPETFDH Medium Big Dog Harness for Dogs Collars and Harnesses Car Reflective Secure MultiUse Pet Harness Dog Harness Large Vest bluee L, Retractable Dog Leads Extendable Dog Leash 5M For 25KG Dogs Teddy golden Retriever Pet Dog Chain Suitable For Small And Medium Sized, Large Dogs, endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- Brown XX-Large Brown XX-Large Puppy Dog Waterproof and Velvet Vest Pet Thickening Winter Clothing Warm and Windproof Outdoor Leisure Jacket, 4 colors, 6 Sizes,Brown-XXL-Chest（23.2in）
- Best Retractable Dog Leash 15ft 40lbs Green with One Button Brake and Lock System Comfortable Handle
- Chris Christensen T-Brushes, 16mm by Chris Christensen
- bluee XL(55-66cm) bluee XL(55-66cm) Dog Vest Harness, Chest Strap Saddle Shape Indoor And Outdoor Car Traction Training Walking Buffer Safety Traction Reflective Chain For Puppy Cat Pet Supplies ( color bluee , Size XL(55-66cm) )
- 7\ Kess InHouse Robin Dickinson New Cape Henry Lighthouse Pet Bowl, 7
- Medium (26 50 lbs) Enchanted Home Pet Ultra Plush Panache Pet Sofa in Pebble Brown, Medium (26-50 lbs)
- Pettex Limited Mixed Bird Grit Digestion Aid 25kg
- Pink H.ZHOU Dogs and Cats Bed Liners & Mats Pet's Nest Cat's Nest Removable Cat Bed Sofa Medium And Small Kennel Pet Supplies (color GREEN)
- Sandia Pet Products 3 8 Black Nylon Webbing 6 Ft. Leash
- Reptile Tank Heating Pad,USB Reptile Heating Pads,Lizard Terrarium Heating Pad Heated Pet Pad for Gecko, Bearded Dragon, Chameleon
- The Primal Pantry Hazelnut and Cocoa Paleo Bar 45 g (Pack of 18)
- BioNutrition AspirEase Natural (80 cc)
- BEITAI Pet Training Collar, Electronic Remote Control, Waterproof, Ultra Long Range 875 Yards, 4 LED Modes, Two Packs
- Arm & Hammer Pet Stain and Odor Eliminator, 32 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- Dog Seat Cover Pet Hammock Travel Car Seat Cover Rear Seat Predector Waterproof & Hammock Congreenible
- Farm Innovators Plastic Nesting Box
- HEINIGER XPERIENCE CLIPPERS HORSE PONY HIGH POWERED QUIET CLIPPERS
- KESS InHouse CG1006ADM02 Carolyn Greifeld Pretty Florals Pink Yellow Dog Place Mat, 24 x15
- LXRZLS Pet Rattan Cat Litter. Dog Cage Summer Small Biteresistant Kennel. Small Dog Rattan Nest,
- (3 Pack) ARK Naturals Breath-Less Chewable Brushless Toothpaste Small Medium 12oz Each
- 50cm LF-pet Supplies Denim Kennel Dog Bed Cat Litter Cat Litter Pet Bed Pet Nest Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal bluee Lattice Teddy golden Retriever Large Dog Pet Nest Pet Supplies Removable Removabl
- Outdoor Thick Wearresistant Knife Scraping Camouflage Waterproof Cloth Waterproof Sunscreen Tarpaulin Truck Tarpaulin Canvas Sunshade Awning Cloth (Size 2 3m)
- Petedge ZM2944 08 81 ESC Confetti Ruffle Tank Xxs Raspberry
- RongZom Dog Sleeping Bed Summer Cooling Cats Dogs Kennel Bed Pad Cushion (XL,03)
- Adjustable Salon Massage Chair with Backrest redary Hydraulic Gas Lift Ergonomic Chair Salon Manicure Tattoo Physiotherapy Beauty Work Chair
- A Solid Wood Corrugated Paper Cat Scratch Board,Cat Bed,Cat Sofa,Cat Claw Plate, Cat Furniture, Cat Toy,49X26X8cm A
- Dogit Car Safety Belt Universal Attachment, Black 25mm x 55-87cm (1 x 21.6 34.3 )
- Comfort Zone Calming Refill for Cat, 1.62 fl. oz, Pack of 2
- PINK 38x38x37cm PINK 38x38x37cm YangMi pet bed- Cat Dog Pet Nest Small Kennel Winter Warm Home (color PINK, Size 38x38x37cm)
- Silver black 82\ Silver black 82\ Amigo Stock Horse Flysheet
- Tough 1 Tough-1 Nylon Rainbow Leads with Replaceable Hardware (Triggerbull Snap), 8 1 2-Feet
- Cat Kitty Tree Scratcher Furniture Play Post House Pet Bed Kitten Toy (Coffee)
- Circle T Latigo Leather Town Collar 20 Long x 3 4 Wide (3 Pack)
- Adorrable Soft and Fluffy Pet Blanket Warm Cute Dog Cat Fleece Throw Blankets with Star Letter Prints Pack of 3, Pack3, 29.9 20.9 ,
- Dog Gone Smart Throw Dog And Cat Blanket Leopard 45 X58
- Fritz PRO Concentrated Chlorine Remover 5 Gallon
- Hurtta HU931067 Collection, Frost Jacket for Dogs, Granite 32Inch
- Faux Leather Artificial Rhinestone Ornament Puppy Pet Dog Training Neck Belt Strap Collar S Pink
- FurHaven Pet Dog Bed Cooling Gel Memory Foam Orthopedic Faux Fleece & Corduroy Lounge Pet Bed for Dogs & Cats, Dark Espresso, Medium
- Kess InHouse Theresa Giolzetti Theodora's Mess Yellow Purple Dog Bed
- Kess InHouse Lydia Martin Volcano Girl bluee Dog Bed, 30 by 40Inch
- MELANGE (brown beige) S (ca. 55x40cm)BedDog dog cat sofa TEDDY S to XXXL, 14 colours to choose, made from Cordura & Microfiber Velor, washable dog bed, dog cushion, indoor & outdoor use, size XXXL, grey grey
- Pet Backpack Bubble 360 Degree Transparent Space Capsule Rucksack Breathable Double Shoulder Pet Bags with BuiltIn Collar Buckle (32x28x42cm) Black
- Pink FJH Pet Bag Portable Teddy Dog Bathing Cat Bag Outing Cat Cage Small Travel Cat Backpack Suitable for Pets Up to 4Kg (color Black)
- Sanabelle Energy Extra Dog Food, 15 kg
- redten wooden bridge 6.7 Aquarium Ornament decoration fish atnk Arch cave
- RundaotongUS Car Seat Cover Hammock Rear Bench (Large Small Dogs), Waterproof & Hammock Congreenible, Simple Inssizetion & Easy to Clean, Predect Your Car, 100% Waterproof, AntiSlip Design
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- Satori Lamb Recipe Dog Food
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- SHEARSDIRECT Curved True Left Handed Professional Grooming Shear Scissors with An Ergonomic Handle Design, 8Inch
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Prestige Cool Dog Cooling Coat (Small) (Pink)
- Puppia Gala Neck Guard, Small, Black
- PZG 1inch Artificial Grass Patch w Drainage Holes & Rubber Backing 4Tone Realistic Synthetic Grass Mat Heavy & Soft Pet Turf LeadFree Fake Grass for Dogs or Outdoor Decor Size 8' x 5'
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- Quick shopping Natural Single Branch Perch Stick Rack with Food Bowl for Small Bird
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- RC Pet Products Technika Beyond Control Dog Leash, 1Inch Width, Lime
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- Red SMuziwenju Kennel, winter Teddy small dog pet nest, golden hair Samoyed large dog dog mat, cat Kennel, four seasons universal, (color Red, Size S)
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
Purina ONE Selects Blend Real Cat Food 7 lb. Bag (3 Bag) Salmon Tender wluxdj1533-New pet supplies
Ryan Soft Warm Shark Pet Nest Nonslip Dog Cat Bed Soft Cozy Sleeping Bag Mat Pad Cushions 38 38 38cm 48 48 48cm (color Light bluee, Size 48 48 48cm)
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. Rhinegold Storm Medium Weight Waterproof Turnout Rug Neck Cover Included (6'0''), the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
S Baosity Dog Grooming Blower Air Hose Recement,4 4.7 cm Optional L
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Persian Dry Cat Food, 7Pound, how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
S FJH Kennel Winter Warm Dog Kennel Large Dog Cat House Indoor Kennel Cat Litter Four Seasons General Medium Small Pet (Size S)
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
S Large 30 x 40 Kess InHouse Chevron Red Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40Inch, Monogram LetterU
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive Ryan Dog Wheelchair, Disabled Pet Cat Scooter Hind Leg Rehabilitation Assisted Training For Small Dogs Adjustable Bracket Stroller (XS) (Size XS1 (2025cm)) allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
S PLL Removable and Washable Red Pet Nest Small Medium Dog Dog Cat Winter Warm Pet Supplies (Size S)
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about Scout and Zoe's Lamb Lung Dog Treats.
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- Sherpa Ultrasonic No Pull Dog Training Lead (1 hour radio show with experts)
- Primetime Petz Catysmile Backpack Cat Carrier
S Wybxfat Dog Bed,Washable Removable Cat Bed Cat Nest,Waterproof Breathable Nonslip Warm Cushion Dog Sofa Indoor Medium Pet Nest (Size S)
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- Puppy Drawstring Poodle Teddy Dog Chain Outdoor Dog Walking Dog Leash Rope Nylon bluee Pet Supplies 60cm
- QIAOXC Pet Stroller, New Lightweight Fourwheeled Dog Folding Out Cart Stroller Aluminum Frame (color GREEN)
- QYDSHDBQWISun seat Window cat Bed cat Hammock loadable 50lb Double Deck
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- Red 37X36X29CMYWEHAPPY Litter Box Cat Bedpans Semi Closed Antisplash Cat Cute Toilet Pet Cat Litter Box Plastic The Cat Sand Basin 37X36X29CM bluee
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- Redbarn Naturals 12 Braided Bully Stick 2Pk
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- RKY Pet Bed Dog Mat Pet Mat Pet Sleeping Pad Cat Dog Nest Washable Pet Supplies Rectangle Soft sleeping pad (color A, Size 45 58cm)
- Royal Canin Vet Care Nutrition Dog Food Neutered Junior Large 12 Kg
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- S PLL Removable and Washable bluee Pet Nest Small Medium Dog Dog Cat Winter Warm Pet Supplies (Size S)
S.60x75cm Jlxl Pet Mats, Pet Nest Four Seasons Cooling Ventilation Pet Nest Cool Breath Pure Handmade Dog Bed Dog Mat Dog Bed Dog Bed Kennel (Size S.60x75cm)
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- SELCNG Cat Litter Box Fully Enclosed Deodorant AntiSplashing Drawer Type Litter Box
- SHONGSHONG Pet Cooling Mat, Dog Cooling Water Bed Four Seasons Removable Wash Ice Pad Soft Pad for Pets Sleeping (bluee)
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- Professional Pet Brush for Grooming Short Or Long Hair Pin Brush for Massage with No Slip Handle
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- Purina ALPO Prime Cuts Savory Beef Flavor Dog Food 14 lb. Bag
- QLMS Dog Clothes Summer Dress Teddy Dress Suit Bomei Than Bear Law Fighting Small Puppies Summer Suit pet Clothes (Size M)
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
SAATAN Original Electric Dog Training Collar Waterproof Rechargeable Dog Collar with Remote Control Receiver pet Training Collar z30
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- QZQWANA Portable Collapsible Pet Predector Rear Back Seat Cover Cars Mat Suitable For MediumSized Dog,Small Dog
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- Red Dingo MPRBPU12 MultiPurpose Lead, 12mm Small, Reflective Purple
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- RELIQ Advanced Skin Solution for Pets, 4Ounce
- Rogz Reflective 1 and 5 8Inch Landing Strip Dog Collar, XXLarge, orangeOptions
SADDLER J M 88016 Saddlers Blanket Wash, 1 lb
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as RubyShopUU Dog cage Dog Crate Puppy Kennel Sofa Polar Fleece Material Bed Pet Mat Cat House Cat Sleeping Bag Warm Nest, Coping with Infertility, and Safe Pet Travel CLS Folding Pet Car Carrier Bag Booster Seat for Dog, Cat, Puppy Ideal Safety Predector for 11 Pound Pet Durable Portable Basket, ClipOn Safety Leash Storage Paw Print.
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
Safe Pet Travel CLS Folding Pet Car Carrier Bag Booster Seat For Dog, Cat, Puppy Ideal Safety Predector for 11 Pound Pet Durable Portable Basket, ClipOn Safety Leash Storage Pocket Grey
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
Sage Green 25 L x 25 W x 3.5 HArmarkat Large Dog Mat M02HJH MBLarge Burgundy and Ivory
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
Saim Flexible Air Line Tubing for Aquariums, Airline Tubing 300Foot Spool (Clear White)
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
Salt Dog Tactical Training Vest (Medium, Black)
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff