If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
The Color Pink + White Leather
The Color Pink + White Leather Car Steering Wheel Cover Sets Four Seasons General
Easy to Use
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- C 3 Seater(7590inch) C 3 Seater(7590inch) Zzy High elasticity sofa slipcover,European furniture predector for pet dog anti-slip sofa throw pad solid color couch cover-C 3 Seater(75 90inch)
- Dog Training Collar Rechargeable Rainproof 330 yd Remote Dog Training Shock CollarVibration, Shock and Tone with Backlight LCD,Vibra Shock Electronic Collar
- B QYSZYG Dog Toy Pet Toy Biting Molar Pet Sounding Toy Pet Pillow Pet Supplies pet Toy (color B)
- DIYthinker Malaysia National Flag Asia Country Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- 1 eahc of 25 colors FidgetGear 25 Sets, 5 8'' (16mm)Dog Collar Hardware Kits, Super Strong Buckle 1 eahc of 25 colors
- Dean & Tyler Fun Harness with Padded Chest Piece, Search and Rescue, Medium, Black with Yellow Trim
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.